Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to work independently, lead small to medium sized teams on engagements
2. Developing technology mapping to identify critical content management capabilities
3. Recommending technology standards based on identified duplication and gaps
4. Creating an enterprise roadmap to help rationalize a multi-product ECM environment.
5. Plan and manage content audits and content analysis
6. Develop governance models, procedures, and policies
7. Work with business and technical stakeholders to create Enterprise Content Management solutions
8. Maintain effective relationships with key customers and stakeholders ensuring the programs benefits continue to tie into IT strategy.
9. Execute SQL and/or Crystal reports on ECM content to ensure appropriate content management.
- Create and manage rules for processing documents in ECM system, including rules for business workflows, automatic metadata tagging, and keyword tagging
10. Ensure full interoperability and seamless connections between all internal and external data feeds and operational systems
11. Responsible for the design, implementation and management of enterprise content management (ECM) system, including user permissions, metadata fields, records management retention policies, business processing workflows, automatic keyword tagging, document file type creation and management, files plan management, Integration to respective applications and facilitation of search for records.
12. Plan and manage development of business and technical documentation
13. Adhere to the banks established procedures, policies and guidelines.
14. Pursue any other related activities as directed by superiors.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
2. A Minimum of 5+ years experience with the design, development and implementation of Enterprise Content Management solutions/projects.
3. A Minimum of 1+ years of previous project management experience inclusive of people management
4. 8+ years of experience in software development.
5. Ability to architect an ECM solution and provide optimization recommendations to content managers
6. ECM product knowledge in one or more of the following technologies: IBM, Oracle, NewGen
8. Strong knowledge of ECM architectures, functional components, interfaces, and processes
9. Strong knowledge of ECM/application integration approaches
10. Strong knowledge of ECM performance issues, optimization, as well as performance troubleshooting and tuning techniques
11. Extensive experience with Information Architecture, Knowledge Management, Metadata, Retention Policies, Business Process Management.
12. Strong knowledge of Database (Oracle / MS SQL Server), Operating Systems (Windows 2000 / 2003, Unix, Linux),
13. Experience with load/volume testing, templating languages, using structured methodology.
14. Communicative and dynamic personality
15. Skills in the areas of Digital Asset Management, Digital Rights Management, Document Management, Web Content Management, etc.
16. Experience in capture and migration mechanisms, metadata and indexing, taxonomies, ontologies and folksonomies
17. Experience in defining strategies and managing teams to deliver overall information architecture and governance.
18. Solid knowledge of Internet/Web Protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP)
19. Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
20. Proficiency with Agile SDLC processes
- Job Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma